Thursday 29 November 2012

Che with an orange and Japanese guys:)




Little Cheburashka holding sweet oranges, was made as a present for a friend. He's about 3cm tall and made out of Fimo clay.

He is a really well know and loved character from a story by Soviet  writer Eduard Uspensky (Russia). Later that story was adapted to stop-motion animated series.   Enjoy! :)
__________
And now welcome Japanese characters from an ongoing manga, and anime One Piece.
Monkey D. Luffy (charm, or keyring, or anything else:) ) 
and Roronoa Zoro 
Them two guys were also made as presents. I never read the actual manga or watched anime, just not the type of manga/anime I would enjoy. But I did like to make them :) and I think I did a better job on Zoro.
Something I found on these two : 

Till the next post!

~Shy



No comments:

Post a Comment