Monday 26 November 2012

Flowers and clay

Hello!
I'm feeling better, finally! Can't wait for tomorrows trip to Design Your Future event in Manchester.
As I'm a better today, I was able to work a bit on my college project, once I got all the details in order I will post it here and tell you more about project :)

Today I'm posting more crafts that I made, they have flower motifs or ornaments in them (though i guess most of the stuff I do have them :) )

Picture time!


My favourites :)

            Sunflower earrings, commission work. Made of polymer clay, silver coated wire 
and sterling silver wire.

Set, again sunflowers. Commission work.

Blue flower earrings, commission. Around 3cm in size.

Big red flowers on half translucent clay. These were pretty large around 5,5-6cm

The flower is made of translucent clay so you can see the brown surface of the earring 
and to me it looks like frost flower ^^. These are small in size around 2.5-3cm

Hope you like what you see here :) advices and ideas always welcome!

More stuff in next posts ! 
~Shy



No comments:

Post a Comment