Friday 23 November 2012

Why is Shy shy :)

Hi, again I'm back :)
Not feeling very good, because I'm ill, probably a cold, but feeling really bad =/ my nose is feeling so sore and is all red ... Hate being sick!
Anyway...



As I promised in previous post I'll explain why am I called Shy.
Well first of all, as a person I am not a very outgoing and I am an extrovert. I like good small companies with people whom I know well and who are interesting to me, and yes I am a bit shy, but occasionally I do enjoy to socialize as well :)

Some time ago I used to be sort of a gamer :) My gaming addiction started from MU Online, where I met a bunch of great people!  With them we tried quite a few games where we had our own guild with basically same people :)  The best game where I actually made a few good friends was  Lineage 2 (seriously, I loved this game... ) So Lineage 2 became my addiction, and I spent a few years playing that :)
I usually like to play support classes,  healers and such. In Lineage2  I created myself a human healer, the hardest part was to think of a name ...and the the bright idea came to my mind! Human healer characters looked sort of weak, timid and shy... That's when  Shy was born! (too bad have no screenshots left from that time). Basically that's the whole story behind the Shy part :)  That name kind of stuck to me and I do use it a lot, it always reminds me of the good time I spent in game with friends.
Kitsune part of the name is just because I like foxes and anime :) ( Kitsune in Japanese means - fox).

Oh.. Lineage2 ..I really do miss those times, when it was fun and new, and you had great people around!
Unfortunately time flies and things change, Lineage 2 is not the same and we are not the same as well, best part is that I still do keep in touch with some of friends I made there.

I suppose that's about it.   I'm going back to sleep mode, I want to get better so much ...hopefully tomorrow I will feel all better.

Share your gaming experience and stories where you got your nick names from in comments or posts! 

Cya!!
~Shy


No comments:

Post a Comment