Saturday 24 November 2012

Still ill =/

Hi!
Yup, I'm still sick and still in bed =/  So got some time to write stuff, too bad got no strength to get out of bed and do something serious for college project, hopefully Sunday will be a brighter day!

A bit about myself.
I study at college Art&Design foundation course, preparing for Uni, even though still not sure what I want. It is really hard to decide when you are not particularly brilliant at something, but just quite decent at a few things =/



I really like to craft things, so probably I'll go either for 3D Design , Metal Design/Jewellery or such. I hope to make up my mind after I visit  Design Your Future event in Manchester on 27-11-2012.

Wish me luck :)

Here's something I made a while ago from polymer clay.
 this is a Fox, how totally unexpected this is! =)

Next post - more about polymer clay and little things I made from it!

~Shy


No comments:

Post a Comment